Friday, September 2, 2011

Easter Sunday

After the boys woke up Sunday morning, they got to check out what the Easter Bunny left them.





They each got some sand shovels, a harmonica, a tambourine, and other goodies.





Once we showed them that the Easter Bunny also left eggs, the hunt began.



In normal Kase fashion, he got hung up on the first egg.



Lara spotted these cute suits on clearance at Target last year. I've been waiting all year to dress the boys up in them. I kept telling them that they looked so handsome and they just ate it up!



Kyle wasn't in the best mood at this point!



Believe it or not... this was one of the better shots!



After church, I tried to get a picture of the two of them in their suits. At least they were in better moods!





And now they are just showing off!





And the hunt is on... again!







Second try at a picture of me and my boys...





After church we went to my parents' house for Easter dinner. They Easter Bunny had made a stop there as well!





This time he brought tractors!





And time to eat! My Dad made that table and chairs for me when I was little. I love them!



All three sitting up... all three asleep!



And the hunt is on... again!

















And in Breyer Family Easter tradition... the big kid egg hunt.









Lara and her family came over for dessert. Kase gives excellent hugs... old ladies just love him up!





Another year, another great time with friends and family on Easter!

No comments: