Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Easter Play Date

On April 20th, we invited some of our friends over for an Easter play date.

I made some yummy food for both the Moms and the kids. Those are my favorite spinach cupcakes there! So sneaky!



I borrowed a table from church so that all the shorties would have a place to eat and get crafty.



I made an Easter milk jug top matching game for everyone to play with and then take home with them.



After snacks, the kids got busy decorating a picture of an Easter egg with dot markers.



Cooper watched!



Then, the kids decorated some cupcake liners...



and while they played...



the Moms turned the cupcake liners into this!



Since I made a sample ahead of time and Kyle and Kase each made another, they decided to give one to their Gibi and one to their Grammy for an Easter gift.

HE IS RISEN!!!!

No comments: