Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bug!

One morning I was snuggling with the boys on the couch when a moth, that got in the night before, flew over our heads. Kyle pointed and yelled "bug!" One second passed and I saw a little light bulb go off in his head. He jumped up off my lap and pulled me over to the front entry way.

He yelled "bug" again, plopped down on his belly, and pointed to a baby cricket that was on it's last leg. He must have seen/ played with/ possibly paralyzed the cricket earlier, and seeing one bug reminded him of the other bug.





It is so fun to get to watch their little minds grow and develop.

And I don't really know what is up with our bug issues. We don't normally have so many dead and live bugs around!

1 comment:

JHP said...

Maybe because it's cold outside and they want to get inside your warm & comfy house! ;)