Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Jen and Harper invited us to their play group date at the pumpkin patch. I had grand ideas of getting a cute picture of the boys together among the pumpkins, but that didn't quite happen.

Kyle was all about the pumpkins...



...all about throwing them... not so much sitting next to them!



Kyle was not so interested in my perfect back drop of pumpkins!



This was the only shot I got of both of them by the pumpkins... at least they have cute little tushes!



The pumpkin patch was at a church that had a playground. The boys really wanted in that playground... luckily if was protected by a fence.



Not quite the picture I was going after... but still kinda cute!



I didn't get the cute fall photos that I wanted (probably because it was close to 90 degrees), but the boys still had fun getting to run around. And we will try it again next year!

No comments: