Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Morning Milk

My alarm is set for 6:25 each morning. I grab a couple of sippy cups of milk out of the fridge and head into the boys' room. Kyle is usually whining a little bit and Kase is usually still laying down and waiting quietly. I hand the boys their milk and they asks for Blue's Clues. Both boys sit on the couch with their milks, and we all watch a couple episodes of Blue's Clues while we all wake up. Kyle sucks down his milk and asks for more within a few minutes. Kase may take a couple sips of his and will set it down. After Kyle's second round of milk he will stalk out Kase's left overs.

This morning sunglasses were required!



Kyle really loves when this blanket is left out. The three of us snuggle under it. It is one of my favorite times of the day... even though I'm only half awake and so sleepy.



No comments: