Sunday, October 24, 2010

Remember?

Remember this cabinet?



I found it at a used furniture store, and my Dad made some changes to it, painted it black, and we got glass inserts put in it. It is one of my favorite pieces and I can't wait to actually decorate it one day.



Remember when Kyle tripped and his head shattered one of the pieces of glass? And actually that fluted glass bowl was chipped to.



Well, we had new tempered glass inserts put in it. And the boys are not allowed to touch it.



They are not allowed to open the doors.



They are not allowed to take out the picture frames.



And they are definitely not allowed to crawl in it.



Oh, these boys! Listening in not their strong point. When I catch them playing in this, they will bring me one of the wedding pictures that I keep inside and point out "Mom" and "Dad." And they have such a proud look on their face that it is hard to get mad at them!

No comments: