Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Goodbye High Chairs

Before each mealtime, it was about a 50/50 chance if the boys would decide to sit in their high chairs to eat their meal. I was usually so desperate to get them to eat their food that I would let them sit at the kitchen table if it would keep one of them from throwing a fit and getting too upset to eat. I was afraid that one of them would fall from a chairs, so while we were in Houston, I ran into IKEA to grab this little table while Lala drove around the parking lot with the boys.



They love eating at their own little table, and they do really well for the most part.



But, because I can't strap them down I am left with this scene quite often. The boys will get distracted and leave their plates of food. Sometimes they will come back and eat some more, but I still end up throwing away food a lot of the time.

No comments: