Thursday, October 28, 2010

Austin Children's Museum

Several months ago the groupon.com deal of the day was a year long membership to the Austin Children's Museum for 4 people. I jumped on it.

Then, one weekend in September, Jason was out of town for a bachelor party and I didn't feel like staying at home with the boys all weekend. I asked Lala to come with us so that I was not outnumbered by the boys. I also texted my friend, Laura, who lives in Austin, to check out her plans for the day. She actually had plans to go to the museum in order to escape the Texas football game so we were able to meet up at the museum.

The boys really enjoyed the museum and getting to play with Makinley and her friend, Grace.











The museum had this AWESOME train table. Kyle was in heaven.





And Kase liked it too!





We took a group picture before Grace and Makinley had to leave... turned out pretty cute!



I promise that is a hug, and not a choke hold!



We still have 10 months left on our membership and I can't wait to take the boys back again.

No comments: