Monday, August 23, 2010

When I Thought My Life Was Over

Several weeks ago I put the boys down for their nap and then got in the shower. While in the shower I heard some little boy jibber jabber in our bedroom and figured that I must have left the monitor turned on. Two seconds later I heard the same jibber jabber in the bathroom. I looked over the shower door to find Kase standing in the middle of the bathroom with such a proud look on his face.

So completely confused, I rinsed off, threw on a towel, and picked Kase up. I told him it was time to go night night and then put him back in his crib. Then I watched him on the video monitor crawl out of his crib. Before he walked out of the room, he went over to Kyle's bed and patted him on the head. Then he opened the door and closed it behind him.

I had no idea what I was going to do. When Jason got home, we figured out that Kase's mattress could be set directly on the floor, inside of the crib. So this is it. This is as low as it will go.

One day last week, the boys were playing in their cribs before nap time. I took this video of Kase crawling out of Kyle's crib. What a couple of messes!

1 comment:

Lala said...

hehe. whooooaaaa!!!