Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Still Here and All Moved In!

We are still here! I've been MIA for a while because we have been busy moving. Yes, our house was finally finished (at least enough to move into)! We closed on Friday, June 25 and Jason, my Dad, and his Dad had everything out of our old house by noon on Saturday. Our renter wanted to move in on Tuesday, so Jason, my parents and I spent Sunday cleaning and doing repairs. Thank goodness we had Jason's Mom and Lala to help watch the boys for us. The Pitts even came over and occupied the boys Monday morning while I was out and Jason was working with the Direct TV guy.

We have been at the new house for about a week and a half now and it really feels like home. I just love it! We still have lots of work to do, but it is coming along.

Because of the rain last week, our yard and fence are being put in this week. I can't wait to let the boys play in the back yard.

I don't have any pictures yet so I will leave you with these two of Kase in the back yard of the old house. He is quite the phone talker!



2 comments:

alyssa said...

We want to see pics of the new house soon!!

Mandi said...

So excited for ya'll!! Pics please!