Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Opposite Day

Tonight at dinner Kyle refused to sit in his high chair. He does that... that is Kyle! So he sat at the table like a big boy. And then Kase started crawling up into a chair. So I let them both eat like this, just sitting in a chair. Such big boys!





Then as my Mom and I were putting the boys to bed, Kyle wanted to get into Kase's bed. And he does that sometimes too. He usually gets in there and giggles and plays.

Tonight he would hand me his blanket, lay down and want me to cover him up. I tried to put his baby in his crib to get him to want to get in his crib, but it didn't work. I wasn't sure what to do. So I tried putting Kase in Kyle's crib and he went with it. They both fell asleep fine. I snuck in about an hour after they went to bed and snapped these pictures. I was cracking up at their sleeping positions!





This is just an extra picture from today. Kase "mowed" the living room while wearing this hat for like 10 minutes. My Mom said he was doing it again in the afternoon. These kids just crack me up!

No comments: