Monday, July 19, 2010

Favorite Things About The New House...

Their playroom! I LOVE that our living room doesn't look like a day care any more. The boys usually have free reign over most of the house (the office, bathroom, and our room are off limits). But when I need to take a shower or something, I can put the gate at the end of the hallway, and they can still venture between the playroom and their room.



The playroom goes from somewhat picked up to disaster area in a matter of minutes, but at least its not in the living room!



There is a super cute window seat that Kase loves to hang out in. Harper came over to check out our new digs.





The bathtub! There is tons of room. I wish I could say that means no more fighting, but that is not always the case. I think it is funny that in this picute they are sitting right next to eachother even though there is another half a tub available!





The backyard! Our fence took WAY longer to get in that we thought it would, but it is up now! No more chasing kids down the street... in different directions!





Our new house has just been great for us. And I'll try and get together a post of each room, but that means each room would have to be clean and fully unpacked. And that may take a while.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yay for pictures! Congrats again on the new casa :) Isn't it so fun?