Friday, April 2, 2010

Some Bunny Loves the Easter Bunny

After storytime at the library on Wednesday, we stayed for the Easter party... complete with the Easter Bunny himself! Both boys were distracted by something as the Easter Bunny walked in so I had to point him out to the boys. Kyle was slightly amused, but decided to go back to popping bubbles as they floated down from the bubble machine.

I had a feeling that Kase was really going to like the Easter Bunny. He loves holding his soft lovey close to his face and is a cuddler by nature. He will pull his Scout dog up to his face and say "ahhhh!" It is the cutest thing. When I pointed Kase in the direction of the Easter Bunny his face lit up like I've never seen before. He walked over to him and wrapped his arms around the Bunny's legs and said "ahhh!" My heart melted. All of the other kids were standing a few feet back and waving to the Easter Bunny, while Kase was right up on him.

I ran to the other side of the room to get my phone to take these pictures. He was still right where I left him... holding on tight to the Easter Bunny.







This last picture stinks, but it is the only one I was able to get of his smiling face... just use your imagination or squint your eyes or something.

1 comment:

Lala said...

Oh I heart that boy...especially in that close up shot of his sweet face!