Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Walking Update

I never got around to documenting the boys' first steps. Kyle took his first steps when I was home with them on Sunday, December 6th. Kase's were a couple weeks later when my Mom was at home with them. I didn't write it down so now I don't know the exact date... bad Mommy!

Kyle pretty much mastered walking in about a month, and now it is his major mode of transportation. He is even good at the falling part and has learned to fall on his butt instead of his head.





Kase is a little more cautious. He will take 5-10 steps at a time, but they are slow and thought out. He would much rather be walking behind a push toy or along furniture or a wall so that he has something to help him balance.







On a somewhat related note, I ordered these cute shoes for the boys... got a good deal! They like wearing them, and Kyle even tries to put them on by himself. And the best part is that they don't/can't take them off. We have lost approximately 42 single socks due to Kyle's obsession of taking his and other's socks off!

No comments: