Friday, January 15, 2010

Phone Photo Friday

Every Wednesday in January Chick-Fil-A is giving away a free breakfast item. This Wednesday we hit up the drive-thru on our way to play group at Harper's house. The free item was a yogurt parfait with either granola or Oreo cookie pieces. I was forced to pick the Oreo since the granola had raisins in it! yuck!

Fast forward about 24 hours to Thursday. We were on our way to pick up dry cleaning after the gym and Kyle started fussing in his car seat. He seemed to want the water bottle I was drinking out of so I reached back and gave it to him to make him happy while we drove. A few minutes later I heard gurgling and giggling. I looked back to find him letting the water he was "drinking" run out of his mouth and all over his shirt. Doesn't he just look like trouble?



Through all of this Kase was being very quiet. He was sitting directly behind me so I hadn't seen him when I was turned around laughing at Kyle. While we were waiting at the dry cleaners, I finally turned all the way around and saw why Kase had been so quiet. He was able to reach the Chick-Fil-A bag from the day before that had the empty yogurt container in it and was going to town licking up what was left. Somehow Kase still manages to look sweet!

2 comments:

JHP said...

Ohhh, that cookie face is great!

Mandi said...

Sounds like something that would happen to me! :)