Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Pictures with Rachel

Back on December 9th, while Ben and Wendy were here, Rachel met everyone over at Jason's Mom's house to take some Christmas pictures of the family. I think they turned out GREAT! I used this first one on all the little tags I made for the treat bags on the flight to Ft. Laurderdale and for the girls in the daycare at the gym.



There wasn't a "perfect" picture of all three kids sitting and smiling at the same time (quite a bit to ask of 3 kids under 2), but this one of Kyle pulling on Madison's pigtail is pretty priceless!



I used these next two for our Christmas card.





Everyone...



so stinkin' cute!



The other Coats Family

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Great pictures! Thank you so much for setting us up with her, by the way. She was fantastic and I love our pics.