Monday, November 30, 2009

Deck The Halls

When I got back from Black Friday shopping, Jason and I decorated the house for Christmas. The tree usually goes in the living room, but not this year! This year I had to set it up in the dining room with the play yard around it to keep it safe.



I love my nativity scene. We received the starter pieces as a wedding gift and I've collected the rest of the pieces over the last two Christmases. I didn't do any decorating last year because I was VERY pregnant and I didn't know how the decorations would ever get put back away with two infants in the house. So this is the first year that I've been able to display the entire nativity scene.



Jason wanted to put lights up outside as well. His friend, Aaron, came over to help out. They only had to make two trips to Hobby Lobby to get everything they needed!




I love our stockings too! I found them on etsy.com. http://www.etsy.com/shop/looploft Love that place!



So the Coats house is all decorated for Christmas. I still have some shopping to do and lots of wrapping. I'll need to get to it soon because our first Christmas celebration is with Jason's family in less than two weeks!

No comments: