Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Two Years and Two Babies

Today is our two year anniversary. What a awesome, crazy, adventurous two years it has been!

Jason and I are going to go grab a bite to eat after work while my parents watch the boys. And then this weekend we are headed to Fredricksburg for the Food and Wine Festival. This will be the longest I've been away from the boys, but I'm still looking forward to it. I can't wait to get tipsy from too much wine and not have to worry about feeding the boys spiked milk! And two full nights of sleep will be very welcomed!

Thanks for the two best years of my life, Jason... well, except for maybe a couple of those college years... kidding! Love you!

2 comments:

JHP said...

You mean ALL of those college years! ;) Happy Anni!

Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary!