Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Tunnel

After my family moved to Texas from Missouri when I was about 5, my Dad made my sisters and I this awesome playhouse from some empty moving boxes. It was great! My Dad is an engineer and hasn't cut a corner in his life. The playhouse had working windows and doors and a pitched roof. I mean, my sisters and I still talk about it almost 25 years later!

Over the past few weeks we have received several large boxes containing shower gifts for my sister, Megan. I thought Kyle and Kase would have fun playing with them. Now, I'm no engineer so I was only able to tape some flaps together to make a tunnel for the boys to crawl through, but they still loved it!






When I was down on the floor taking pictures the boys crawled right up into my lap so I ended up with these close ups as well!



No comments: