Monday, August 3, 2009

Last Week in Pictures

The Children's Place had a big end of summer clearance online so I ordered a few things for the boys. These sunglasses were just a buck so I couldn't say no. Kyle likes them!One morning last week Kyle was in a "hold me" mood. He would not let me put him down. Luckily Kase was asleep, but I had to get ready for work so I needed empty arms for a few minutes. It was raining outside and wasn't too hot out so I set Kyle up in a bouncy seat by the front door. He loves to watch the rain fall. My trick worked like a charm and I was able to get a few things done without a baby in my arms.



We went to Jen and Harper's house for another play date on Thursday. Here are the boys dressed and ready to go.
And here they are playing at home on Saturday.



No comments: