Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy Monday

The boys started using their high chairs today. We had been using bouncy chairs on top of the table, but Kyle was always sitting up in his so I figured it was time to transition to the high chairs. They did really well, but both got distracted by the straps that secure the high chair to the chair. I'm hoping that will end once the newness wears off! They will start eating solids three times a day now.


This morning it was surprisingly cool out and there was a nice breeze blowing so I set up a play area in the front yard under the big shade tree.
Kyle had just woken up from a nap so his hair was a bit out of place.

Kyle had to study the grass.
Then, this afternoon while I was at work, my Mom and Jenny took the boys swimming in the front yard. Looks like they loved it.



When I got home from work I decided that I wanted to go work out. We've been paying for our membership to Gold's Gym and I haven't stepped through the doors since before I had the boys. They have child care available while you work out and I wanted to test it out. Jason stayed home with Kase and I took Kyle to the gym with me. He did great. There were not that many kids so he was able to get one on one attention from the employees...which he loved! We will definitely be taking advantage of this service again. Next time the entire family will go. Kyle and Kase will play while Jason and I get in a little work out.

1 comment:

JHP said...

Hate to break it to ya, but those boys are growing up, Mama Breyer!

C-U-T-E pics! Remember, capitalization for added emphasis. ;) Muhahahaha...