Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday Visitors

Joe, Jenny's boyfriend, drove from Houston to Waco to visit Jenny this weekend. Jenny had to work from 3pm to midnight on Saturday so Joe came over to our house for dinner and to play poker with Jason and his friends. Before dinner was ready, Joe and Kyle were watching the College World Series on TV. Kyle thought it was okay to cheer for LSU with Joe since the Aggies weren't playing.






I bet Joe thinks I'm going to embarrass him and call him Uncle Joe in this post! But I'm not!

Lala came over too and helped entertain babies and make dinner. After the boys went to bed and the poker game started she and I tried to watch a little TV... until I fell asleep! I woke up in the living room after midnight and she had gone home. It was a wild and crazy night!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Why do I look so large in this picture? I cropped it for personal use.