Thursday, March 5, 2009

No Longer Newborns?

How did this happen? The boys' newborn clothes are getting too small. They are wearing size 0-3 months now. As soon as we go through the last two packages of newborn diapers (about 5 days worth) I'm going to start in on the size 1. My babies are growing up!


Kyle and Kase had their two month doctor visit on Tuesday, March 3. It was one day before they turned 9 weeks old. This was also the first round of vaccines. They did pretty well. I'm sure it was worse for me that it was for them. Jason went with me to the appointment and we decided that he would help hold them down and I would be the comforter after the shots were given. I think he knew that was the only role I could handle. They each got two shots in one leg and one in the other and also an oral vaccine, which Kyle LOVED! He was slurping that stuff up.


Kyle's Stats

22 inches long
9 lbs. 8 oz.
head: 38.5 cm


Kase's Stats

23 inches
10 lbs. 5 oz.
head: 38.75 cm


Some cute recent pictures. Kase on the left, Kyle on the right.





Kase rockin' the pin stripes.
Ole Harper holding hands with Kase.

2 comments:

JenHowePeel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenHowePeel said...

I like the first pic of the boys....it looks like Kyle is trying to whisper something important to Kase. :)

They are growing up so fast! I had to look up Harper's 2mo stats, because I can barely remember her being that young! She was 9 lbs, 6 oz, and 22 3/4 inches...the boys got her beat! Strapping young lads!