Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Pictures from Week 7

They are really starting to enjoy playing on the activity mat. I can usually get a good twenty minutes out of them in the morning. Kyle on the left, Kase on the right.


This is how I spent the majority of last Friday night. We are all getting better at the double feed. I usually can get going by myself when I'm home alone during the day, but its a lot easier if someone is around to hand me baby number two. This night Jason helped me get going, the boys ate, and we sat in the chair for three hours until it was time to eat again. Jason was busy making potato soup. It was so yummy. I ate it while the boys had their second helping of milk. Luckily they fell asleep after dinner number two because I was about to pee my pants.



Sweet Baby Kyle sleeping.



Kasers


No comments: