Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had such a great Christmas this year. After Christmas Eve candle light service at church, we went to my parent's house for dinner and presents. Megan loved the autographed picture of Super Ag that Jason gave her! And the boys had presents too, just in case they had decided to make an early appearance.

Christmas morning we woke up and Jason and I had our Christmas before going over to his parent's house. We included Lola in our little family Christmas tradition too. We were so excited to give Lola her Christmas present.


She pranced all around the yard with that huge bone in her mouth. She walked around so proud that you would have thought that she took down the cow it came from all by herself! She has buried and unburied it at least 3 times now!

I finally gave in and got Jason a PS3 that he has wanted for a year now. I still think it will go untouched in a week, but whatever! He has enjoyed playing the crap out of it so far!


I never know what to ask for for Christmas so I was very intrigued when Jason wrapped up this box for me. The tag read "To: Babies Mama From: Babies Daddy." He got me a Coach diaper bag. I love it and didn't even know that I wanted it! The inside is hot pink and matches the wallet he gave me last year!

We spent the rest of Christmas Day at Jason's parents house. We opened even more presents for us and the boys. My parents and sisters came over later to have Christmas dinner all together. It was great sharing that time together as one big family.

1 comment:

JenHowePeel said...

Coats is a good gifter -- love the bag!