Thursday, December 11, 2008

35 Weeks

from babycenter.com...

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.



Two more weeks until my goal of 37 weeks. It will be a miserable two weeks, but I'm going to try and tough it out. I really want the boys to come out completely healthy.

And I would like a couple more weekends to get the house ready for them. The nursery is looking really cute. We have all of the bedding now, and Jason helped me put both sets together the other night. I really love how it all turned out. Here is a look at Kyle's crib. I'll post more pictures of the rest of the room later.

1 comment:

JenHowePeel said...

I like the bumper! Bedding turned out really cute!