Thursday, September 11, 2008

Looks like someone needs to switch to light beer!

22 Weeks!

This is getting out of control. This picture business may need to stop soon!

I've been feeling the boys moving around a lot. I told Jason yesterday that Baby B must have gotten tired of Baby A kicking him because he was hiding out under my left ribs. It really felt weird. I couldn't bend to the left at all.

I've still been feeling the kicks on the outside with my hands, but when I grab Jason's hand it won't happen again. So he is still waiting to be able to feel a kick.

There is not much else going on. Just more growing and waiting. I got a call that the furniture made it to the Austin Babies R Us, but it will take about another week for them to get it to the Waco store. There is no huge rush since that room is still full of random stuff that needs to find a new home.

Next appointment is on October 1st.

No comments: