Monday, September 15, 2008

Harper is Here!

Harper Elle Peel was born Monday, September 15, at 2:01 pm. She weighed in at six pounds and 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. She is perfect and beautiful. Her feet are long and skinny.

I'm pretty sure Jen never broke a sweat. She did so great!

Now for the good part... the pictures....

Jeff in his UT scrubs with his borrowed badge.
Jen and I waiting for Harper's big debut.Jeff was getting a little ancy and needed to work off some energy so he busted out a few push ups. Harper meeting her parents.
Perfectly perfect!What a cute family.The very proud papa! So very proud of her!
Mikelle, the new aunt.

1 comment:

JenHowePeel said...

Love it! I need to do a little blogging myself, but I think I will save it for tomorrow.

I'm so glad y'all could be a part of that with us! You picked a perfect time to stop by Hillcrest over lunch!