Friday, August 29, 2008

Pictures from Nebraska

Megan, the horse whisperer. She wasn't scared at all. I think this is the horse she named Ruby.
Dad and the miniature donkey.
Isn't he cute?

Jason's new friend, Jake.
Do you see how big this horse is? As tall as Jason!
Quote from Jenny: "I'm not cut out for life on the farm."
2008 Christmas picture? What do you think?
Back in Campbell at the family reunion. My Grandma with just some of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. There are tons of us! My mom has 8 brothers and sisters.



1 comment:

JenHowePeel said...

I have "justacoupleofcomments" on this blog entry. :) First of all, Megan - I love it! Reconnecting with your childhood, I see? And Jenny - that reminds me of how we once also thought you were not cut out for life on the road. Finally, Christmas card - I vote yes! Muhahaha....