Thursday, August 14, 2008

18 weeks

I made Jason take the second belly shot this morning before work. Looks pretty much the same as 17 weeks. I can tell pants are getting even tighter though.

Now, some of you know that I am a little bit of a blog stalker. I sometimes read friend's of friend's blogs, people I don't even know. Well, I was reading one blog this morning of someone who is 15 1/2 weeks pregnant. She started it by saying that she could feel her baby kick. So I think "great, I'm 3 weeks ahead of her, have two babies inside of me, and have felt nothing." There was one flutter around 13 weeks or so, but that may have been too early to feel anything. And Jason likes to tell me it was just gas!

Other pregnant women and moms have told me that it feels like a flutter, butterflies flying around in your tummy, or like someone is blowing bubbles in a glass of water.

So I continue reading on this random person's blog... "I have felt Little One kicking me consistently today ... tiny kick after tiny kick! Feels just like it did with Blake ... like little muscle spasms. I never had the "fluttering" sensation that some moms feel."

OMG! ME TOO!! My stomach muscles have been twitching like crazy! Except it wasn't my muscles twitching, it was babies kicking! And it even happens when people told me it would, at night when I lay down to go to sleep. I just figured it was from all the crunches I constantly do! That was a joke! (Jason tries to tell me its not a joke if I have to explain to people that it is!)

So, yeah, I felt the babies move! Pretty cool!

2 comments:

JenHowePeel said...

how awesome - you felt 'em! ughhh, i can't wait until you find out the genders of your babes! harper is just dying to know, too! :)

Edison said...

Fun to see you (and the babies) last night :)